Organization & Roles
- TMCA is a multidisciplinary association.
- TMCA offers voluntary credentialing to all mediators in Texas who qualify.
- TMCA has adopted and publishes a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
that apply to all TMCA credentialed mediators.
- TMCA reviews qualifications of applicants against established minimum
standards of training, experience and continuing education in the
- TMCA grants mediator credentialing designations to qualified mediators,
and maintains a publicly accessible list of mediators who have been
granted TMCA credentials.
- TMCA provides a forum for the acceptance of grievances against
TMCA credentialed mediators and the enforcement of the
established Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- “The mission of the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association is to Promote Quality Mediation throughout Texas.”